There are ways to improve the success of your website without having to use SEO at all.
Here we offer you ten good reasons why we don’t recommend you go down that route.
1. You could hand out flyers but the majority of people would just ignore the flyer.
2. You could advertise on the radio, but it would just go in one ear and out the other of the listeners.
3. You could promote your website in the newspapers, but not so many people read newspapers nowadays, especially the adverts.
4. You could try to make sure certain keywords take people to your website, but if your website doesn’t meet the requirements of the search engines, then you won’t generate much traffic.
5. You could advertise on the television, but it would cost you lots and lots of money.
I actually have what I think is a great idea of a way to advertise a website on TV, and here it is for free, just put your website address on the screen with no music, no jingles no nothing, people are going to look just to see if the TV is broken, aren’t they?
If you you are reading this and you have anything to do with that opera singer advertising, this could get you back in peoples good books.
6. You could try telling friends to spread the message, but that alone isn’t enough to produce healthy amounts of traffic.
7. You could buy a billboard advert, but it would cost too much money, and how may people read them?
8. You could put your website advert in the Yellow Pages or another directory, but there would be way too many ads located in the same place and not so many people use paper directories as in the past, almost everyone is online, even the directories themselves.
9. You could try making a video and uploading it on YouTube, but it would have trouble coming up in the search engines without tons of promotion.
10 You could have a celebrity endorse your website, if you are lucky enough to be close to one go for it, but if you aren’t then it would cost a small fortune.
All these ways of advertising have promotional value, but do they offer the same value as good SEO?
We at Boost Your Website don’t think so, unless you are friends with a celebrity of course.
If you are, then ask them to give a shout for us would you, pretty please